Thursday, December 29, 2011

Z6 Accessories

I just got word from CF Moto that they have a new accessory coming out in January, specifically made for the Z6.  Besides the full aluminum skid plate, (which the Z6 comes stock with, except it's made of thick plastic) this will be the only other available accessory on the market today.  They will be coming out with a custom fitted MP3/ CD player and speaker assembly.  The entire unit including 4 speakers and an CD/MP3 deck will all be self contained in a water and shock proof molded plastic unit.  It mounts over head to the roll cage and the hard top roof above the seats.  I couldn't get any information out of them as to what company makes the speakers and deck, but they did tell me it was a well known and reputable brand.  They wouldn't tell me the exact cost of the unit because it's allegedly still being decided, but they did say it would be between $250-$450 dollars US.  I was also told that a 3rd person rear seat is in the works as we speak, but a release date was unknown at this time.  That's on the hush-hush though, so you didn't hear it from me....  Keep checking back, and I will provide pictures and info about these add ons, and where and when you can get them.  Also, I have posted a new video of a Z6 tearin' it up in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment